I want to share some of my favorite recipes with you, here on my blog. I have gluten sensitivity so all my recipes will be gluten free, and they are all super tasty! If you don't have to be gluten free, you can substitute your regular ingredients in place of any specifically gluten free ingredients.
* 5 cups Bob's Red Mill GF Oatmeal
* 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
* 2/3 cup sliced or slivered almonds
* 2/3 cup chopped pecans
* 1/2 cup brown sugar
* 1/4 cup unsalted cashew pieces
* 1/4 cup shelled sunflower seeds
* 1/2 cup maple syrup
* 1/2 cup water
* 1/4 cup canola or grapeseed oil
* 1 cup mixed dried fruits
1) Preheat oven to 275 degrees F.
2) Combine all ingredients from the oats to the sunflower seeds (all the dry ingredients) in a large bowl.
3) Combine the maple syrup, water, and canola oil in a small bowl. Whisk until well combined. Pour over the dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
4) Spread the mixture evenly onto a large rimmed baking sheet.
5) Bake for 45 minutes, stirring once halfway through.
6) Remove from the oven, stir well, then return to the oven and continue baking until golden brown and beginning to crisp, about 40-45 minutes more. Stir once or twice while baking.
7) Remove from oven and stir in dried fruit.
8) Allow to cool completely, at least 1 hour. Store in an airtight container. Enjoy!