I got together with some new quilting friends today at Sharon's Attic Quilt Shop to work on Clue #1 of the mystery. It was nice to get out of my house and away from the usual distractions. This is the only reason why I was able to finish sewing all the units for Clue #1 and get 2/3 of them pressed before I had to head for home.
Another interesting fact is that I'm using my 1947 Featherweight to sew this Mystery. I don't use this machine nearly as often as I should, because I'm thoroughly enjoying it. I'll have to promise myself to bring her out to play!
I am using Bonnie's colors this time around, so I don't feel the need to share a photo of all my fabrics. Look at Bonnie's Intro and you'll know the colors of my fabrics LOL.
But look! I finished pressing all the units when I got home tonight, and have all my units stored away, ready to be used at a later date. :)
I am also working on assembling last year's mystery, Grand Illusion. At that time, I worked on it clue by clue until I had all the units finished, but then life happened at the same time as the big reveal and I had to set it aside.
Here are all my units, patiently waiting in a bin.
Now I'm assembling the blocks as Leaders & Enders, and I got a lot done! I look forward to making more progress on them next week when I work on Allietore Clue #2. :)
Happy Quilting to everyone! I hope you're having fun with your Allietore mystery. :)